Demonstrating high-speed optical transformations done right
QUEBEC CITY, Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - EXFO Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO, TSX: EXF), the communications industry's test, monitoring and analytics experts, will be exhibiting its portfolio of intelligent, automated test and measurement solutions for the next wave of high-speed optical networks at the Optical Fiber Communications Conference (OFC) from March 5 to 7, 2019. "Our principal objective at OFC this year is to share and demonstrate EXFO's vision and mission," said Stéphane Chabot, EXFO's Vice President, Test and Measurement. "For EXFO, doing transformations right means rolling out next-gen services and technology using the best test methods and solutions from the start, while ensuring that new and existing systems can keep performing hand in hand. This is what we excel at."
In addition to presenting its two award-winning solutions for 400G and MPO links, EXFO will unveil its latest innovations designed to bring simplicity and efficiency to the entire network lifecycle:
- OSFP transceiver support on EXFO's 400G test solution, providing the flexibility and scalability to test all recent optical interfaces including CFP8, QSFP-DD, and now OSFP, using the same solution
- Expanded functionalities for EXFO's 100G multiservice test solution in a new compact form factor allowing two modules, thus enabling unmatched combinations of simultaneous 10G/25G/50G/100G Ethernet tests
Strong partnerships in interoperability demonstrations
EXFO, with industry-leading partners and organizations, is participating in multiple interoperability demos on future technologies (400G, FlexE, 5G transport and fiber). These demos will show how Webscales, network equipment manufacturers and service providers can successfully roll out next-gen tech and services while maintaining an outstanding customer experience. EXFO will also demonstrate how to address the increasing level of complexity in today's networks, where legacy and new technologies must coexist over the same infrastructure.
- Ethernet Alliance(booth #4749)
- Infinera(booth #2000)
- Intel(booth #2200)
- Optical Fiber Test & Measurement Center (booth #4549)
- Xilinx(booth #1811)
Each demo will be facilitated by EXFO's Open Transceiver System (OTS)—a modular system designed to handle current and future high-speed transceivers. This is extending the life of EXFO test equipment and reducing total cost of ownership and CAPEX for our customers with future-proof test solutions.
To learn more, visit EXFO booth #2801 at OFC or book a meeting with one of our experts.
- In the lab: passive component and PIC testing, manufacturing and 400G
- From core to subscriber: 5G transport and data center test solutions, plus complete field testing powered by EXFO's fiber deep and broadband access portfolio
- Improving operations: field test automation, cloud reporting and remote testing capabilities, as well as deep deployment performance analytics and monitoring
EXFO (NASDAQ: EXFO) (TSX: EXF) develops smarter test, monitoring and analytics solutions for fixed and mobile network operators, webscale companies and equipment manufacturers in the global communications industry. Our customers count on us to deliver superior network performance, service reliability and subscriber insights. They count on our unique blend of equipment, software and services to accelerate digital transformations related to fiber, 4G/LTE and 5G deployments. They count on our expertise with automation, real-time troubleshooting and big data analytics, which are critical to their business performance. We've spent over 30 years earning this trust, and today 1,900 EXFO employees in over 25 countries work side by side with our customers in the lab, field, data center and beyond.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/exfo-sets-the-stage-for-successful-next-gen-network-transformations-at-ofc-2019-300804199.html
SOURCE EXFO Inc.
Anne Douville, Public Relations Manager, (418) 683-0913, ext. 23463, email@example.com; Vance Oliver, Director, Investor Relations, (418) 683-0913, ext. 23733, firstname.lastname@example.org